Important information! (ESD-mail delivery)
- Microsoft Account: You need an email address associated with a Microsoft account to download the article.
- Internet access is required (may require a fee).
- Some features may require additional hardware components or services.
- You must agree to the license agreement.
- (see http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/corporate/legal-notes/use-terms/default.aspx)
- Activation required - If activation via the Internet is not possible you can alternatively by phone at
- 0800/28 48 283 activate the license.
- For more information, visit http://www.office.com/information
ESD (Electronic Software Distribution):
After the purchase (successful payment) you will receive the link by e-mail to your deposited e-mail address, so that you can download and install the product.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student
Software Suite Components:
- Word 2013 - Perfect documents and novel reading pleasure with the reading mode.
- Excel 2013 - Intuitively evaluate and visualize complex data.
- PowerPoint 2013 - Convincing presentations in no time.
- OneNote 2013 (not for Mac) - Captured notes made easy: once created, always with you.
- Reading View: The new Word gives you a redesigned, clear view, making it even easier to read documents directly on the screen.
- Real-time layout: The text in Word and PowerPoint is rearranged immediately when you move photos, videos, or shapes in your document.
- PDF Reverse Conversion: Simply paste the contents of a PDF file into a Word file, including layout elements and formatting. With the new Word you can open PDFs directly and edit the contained texts, lists and tables like normal Word content.
- Flash Fill: Excel learns your patterns and recognizes them again. Without any formulas or macros, the rest of the data can be comfortably completed.
- Smart Guides: Get real-time PowerPoint view of how your graphics are organized and intuitively position objects in the right place.
- Computer and processor: x86 / x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit graphic applications, Instant Search in Outlook, and some advanced features recommended
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1.366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET 3.5 or higher
- Graphics: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
- Other requirements: Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or higher; Safari 5 (Mac) or Chrome 17.x.